Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Branch of North Creek on Aspen Road (TR 182)
- Washington County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- Concrete through girder (?)
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.41793, -89.31188 (decimal degrees)
38°25'05" N, 89°18'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/298167/4254718 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 82197 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com