Wabash Railroad Bridge #20
- Steel stringer bridge over Jordan Creek on Wabash, later N&W, now NS Railway
- Vermilion County, Illinois
- Open to rail traffic
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Steel stringer bridge on concrete piers & abutments
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 60.5 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.04557, -87.84463 (decimal degrees)
40°02'44" N, 87°50'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/427950/4433156 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 64948 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 21, 2014: Added by James Holzmeier