Wabash Railroad Bridge #13
Replacement I-beams added 1940
- Steel stringer bridge over Unknown creek on Wabash, later N&W, now NS Railway
- Vermilion County, Illinois
- Open to rail traffic
- Built 1914
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Steel stringer bridge w/concrete abutments
Length of largest span: 16.0 ft.
Total length: 16.3 ft.
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.05099, -87.78744 (decimal degrees)
40°03'04" N, 87°47'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/432833/4433713 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 64947 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 21, 2014: Added by James Holzmeier