Wabash Railroad Bridge #7
- Bridge over Unknown creek on Wabash, later N&W, now NS Railway
- Vermilion County, Illinois
- Open to rail traffic
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 16.0 ft.
Total length: 48.8 ft.
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
- Also called
- Wabash Railroad Bridge #7
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.05753, -87.71801 (decimal degrees)
40°03'27" N, 87°43'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/438761/4434389 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Danville SW
- Inventory number
- BH 64944 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 21, 2014: Added by James Holzmeier