Wabash Railroad Bridge #5
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Butler Branch on Wabash, later N&W, now NS Railway
- Vermilion County, Illinois
- Open to rail traffic
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 17.0 ft.
Total length: 35.3 ft.
Deck width: 32.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.06523, -87.69965 (decimal degrees)
40°03'55" N, 87°41'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/440334/4435231 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Danville SW
- Inventory number
- BH 64940 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 21, 2014: Added by James Holzmeier