Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Crooked Creek on Mt. Pisgah Road Bridge (TR 295)
- Union County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.33716, -89.18246 (decimal degrees)
37°20'14" N, 89°10'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/306661/4134509 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 84425 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com