Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Cypress Creek on CR 2375E (TR 236A)
- Union County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1984
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 12.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.40813, -89.08745 (decimal degrees)
37°24'29" N, 89°05'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/315253/4142194 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory number
- BH 84396 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com