Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over a branch of Little Creek on Cheshire Road
- Union County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Skew angle
- 30 degrees
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.39674, -89.18937 (decimal degrees)
37°23'48" N, 89°11'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/306203/4141134 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IL 091-3134 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 42257 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 58.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)