Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Middle Fork Sugar Creek on Graff Road (TR 314)
- Tazewell County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
- Concrete through girder (?)
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.41651, -89.30351 (decimal degrees)
40°24'59" N, 89°18'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/304564/4476534 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 71331 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 41.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)