Fondulac Drive Bridge
Zoomed-in view looking south
Photo taken by Jacob P. Bernard in December 2010
BH Photo #189498
This bridge is very unusual, as the west end of the bridge literally slants down to a lower ground.
- Warren deck truss bridge over I-74 on Fondulac Drive in East Peoria
- East Peoria, Tazewell County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1958, rehabilitated in 1997
- Cantilevered Warren Deck truss
Length of largest span: 240.2 ft.
Total length: 420.0 ft.
Deck width: 28.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.66873, -89.57264 (decimal degrees)
40°40'07" N, 89°34'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/282546/4505166 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Peoria East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 090-0089 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 47193 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 4, 2018: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- December 1, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Merged NBI Data.
- December 1, 2010: Added by Jacob P. Bernard
- Jacob P. Bernard
- Nathan Holth
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com