Eppleyanna Road Bridge
Photo submitted by Steve Twigg
BH Photo #102596
Builder plaque outline looked like Wrought Iron Bridge Co.
- Through truss bridge over Rock Run Creek on E. Eppleyanna Road, 1.5 mi. west of Davis
- Stephenson County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1896
- Pin-connected, 5-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 84.9 ft.
Total length: 86.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.42638, -89.44474 (decimal degrees)
42°25'35" N, 89°26'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/298884/4700013 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 089-3192 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15679 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 27.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 7, 2012: New photos from Steve Conro
- May 17, 2010: New Street View added by Nathan Holth
- June 12, 2006: Posted photo from Steve Twigg