Black Branch Bridge
- Culvert bridge over Black Branch on Mill Street
- Sangamon County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75067, -89.53346 (decimal degrees)
39°45'02" N, 89°32'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/282947/4403154 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Springfield East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 71236 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 88.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 6, 2016: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com