Filled in during construction of Sangamon Valley Trail.
- Lost Pony/through plate girder bridge over Abandoned Baltimore & Ohio Railroad on Chicago & North Western Railway
- Springfield, Sangamon County, Illinois
- Filled in
- Built 1912; Filled in 2010
- - Baltimore & Ohio Railroad (BO)
- Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 72.0 ft.
Total length: 182.0 ft.
- Also called
- C&NW Bridge #1860
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.82310, -89.70974 (decimal degrees)
39°49'23" N, 89°42'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/268085/4411636 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 92855 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 22, 2021: Added by John Marvig