Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Three Springs Hollow on Horseshoe Road (CH 17)
- Saline County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.69778, -88.40861 (decimal degrees)
37°41'52" N, 88°24'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/375818/4173217 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 083-3021 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 63736 (Bridgehunter.com ID)