North Fork Saline River Bridge
Route 45 North Fork Saline River Bridge
Photo taken by CConkle in August 2019
BH Photo #455168
This bridge is on Illinois Route 45 North of Eldorado, Illinois.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over North Fork Saline Ri on US 45
- Texas City, Saline County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1953
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 86.0 ft.
Total length: 221.8 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.88830, -88.38501 (decimal degrees)
37°53'18" N, 88°23'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/378212/4194326 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 86514 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 26, 2019: Updated by CConkle: As you can see, the east railing is in bad shape. The road structure is falling in also on the approach from the North side.