Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete bridge over a tributary of Middle Fork Saline River on Banklick Road (TR 10)
- Saline County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- Concrete through girder (?)
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.81506, -88.70238 (decimal degrees)
37°48'54" N, 88°42'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/350155/4186660 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 74415 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)