IAIS - Rock River Bridge (N)
IAIS Rock River Bridge (N)
From South Bank
Photo taken by John Marvig in March 2015
This bridge used to be the railroad bridge leading to the Rock Island Arsenal from Rock Island, crossing Sylvan Slough until the current bridge across sylvan slough was built. At that point the bridge was relocated to its present location.
- April 16, 2017: New photo from David Sebben
- March 29, 2015: New photos from John Marvig
- March 22, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Added category "Pedimented portal bracing"
- December 28, 2012: Updated by John Marvig: Added build date
- October 22, 2012: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- March 12, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added build date
- July 25, 2011: New photo from Luke Harden
- July 16, 2011: Updated by Luke Harden: added historical information
- July 3, 2011: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- July 1, 2011: Added by Luke Harden