BNSF - Rock River Bridge
Main bridge only about 630' of the whole structure. There is a 1000' long north approach over an low island and slough.
- Pony plate girder bridge over Rock River on BNSF (former CB&Q) Railroad just north of Colona
- Rock Island County, Illinois, and Henry County, Illinois
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Pony plate girder
Total length: 1,650.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.50863, -90.35216 (decimal degrees)
41°30'31" N, 90°21'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/720976/4598607 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Port Byron
- Inventory number
- BH 53969 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 11, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added bridge types
- October 17, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad"