IL92 Rock River Bridge
IL 92 Rock River Bridge
The Dispatch: February 24 1971
BH Photo #442075
Built at a cost of $200,000
- Lost Through truss bridge over Rock River
- Rock Island County, Illinois, and Henry County, Illinois
- No longer exists. Replaced by new bridge.
- Built 1934; Replaced 1997
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 1,118.2 ft.
Deck width: 35.8 ft.
- Also called
- Joslin Bridge
Rock River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.55558, -90.18527 (decimal degrees)
41°33'20" N, 90°11'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/734735/4604261 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 037-0119 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 84089 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 9, 2019: Updated by Luke: Merged 1996 NBI data; Noted replacement date.
- January 9, 2019: Added by Melissa Brand-Welch
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com