IAIS - Rock River Bridge (Colona)
Former two track bridge. 2nd track abandoned
- Deck Plate Girder Bridge over Rock River on Iowa Interstate Railroad
- Colona, Rock Island County, Illinois, and Henry County, Illinois
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- Iowa Interstate Railroad (IAIS)
- 21 Span Deck plate girder, western approaches on former second track removed, deck of remaining second track appears to be in poor condition
Length of largest span: 82.0 ft.
Total length: 1,350.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.49010, -90.37178 (decimal degrees)
41°29'24" N, 90°22'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/719401/4596500 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Green Rock
- Inventory number
- BH 53968 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 18, 2012: Photo imported by Luke Harden
- October 22, 2012: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- October 17, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad", "Iowa Interstate Railroad"