Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Bugaboo Creek on E. Pleasant Ridge Lane (TR 101)
- Richland County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1909
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.75407, -87.91039 (decimal degrees)
38°45'15" N, 87°54'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/420895/4289879 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 080-3057 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 56097 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2012)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com