Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Rock Creek on TR 208 A
- Randolph County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901
Length of largest span: 23.6 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.83893, -89.70141 (decimal degrees)
37°50'20" N, 89°42'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/262283/4191383 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 66723 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com