Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Robinson Creek on TR 223
- Randolph County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.01857, -89.85816 (decimal degrees)
38°01'07" N, 89°51'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/249098/4211731 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 66722 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com