IAIS - Intermittent Stream Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in January 2012
BH Photo #224309
Bridge over unnamed intermittent drainage stream to the Illinois River.
- Deck plate girder bridge over unnamed intermittent stream on Iowa Interstate RR (former Rock Island RR)
- Putnam County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- Iowa Interstate Railroad (IAIS)
- Deck plate girder
Total length: 85.0 ft.
- Also called
- RI - Intermittent Stream Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.15655, -89.37632 (decimal degrees)
41°09'24" N, 89°22'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/300613/4558857 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 51156 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 2, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- February 1, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Iowa Interstate Railroad"