All Forks Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in January 2012
BH Photo #224236
NBI lists 1801. This looks old but pre Civil War in this area? Did the Indians build it?
- Slab bridge over All Forks Creek on Division Street
- Granville, Putnam County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- NBI shows 1801 but I'm guessing its 1901.
Length of largest span: 11.2 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.26443, -89.24096 (decimal degrees)
41°15'52" N, 89°14'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/312281/4570534 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Spring Valley
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 078-6301 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 51144 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 67.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 1, 2012: New photos from Steve Conro
- January 31, 2012: Added by Steve Conro