Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Post Creek Cut-Off on Tick Ridge Road (CR 2/FAS 937)
- Pulaski County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Steel stringer with concrete balustrade
Length of largest span: 108.9 ft.
Total length: 283.2 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.24024, -88.95934 (decimal degrees)
37°14'25" N, 88°57'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/326206/4123322 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IL 077-3000 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 52541 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 57.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)