Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Hill Creek on East Street in Pearl
- Pike County, Illinois
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1960
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 43.6 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.45785, -90.62650 (decimal degrees)
39°27'28" N, 90°37'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/704205/4370275 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 71659 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)