Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Branch of Hadley Creek on Road 2053N
- Pike County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
- Concrete through girder
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.71074, -91.12531 (decimal degrees)
39°42'39" N, 91°07'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/660701/4397332 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 71656 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 81.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)