Buckhorn Creek Stone Bridge
I have received permission to photograph this bridge and will do so in a few weeks when I get home. She told me the bridge was built in 1921 by Russell Keys and was only used for a few years.
- Abandoned stone bridge over Buckhorn Creek on 185th Ave
- Pike County, Illinois
- I'm not sure on the history on this bridge. It's appears to set on private property.
- - Russell Keys
- Stone arch
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.51311, -90.64974 (decimal degrees)
39°30'47" N, 90°38'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/702045/4376357 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83130 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 16, 2018: Updated by Jeremy Ruble: Update description