Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over 380th Street (CR 2900E/TR 298) on Norfolk Southern Railway Co.
- Pike County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer with timber bents
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.70029, -90.81890 (decimal degrees)
39°42'01" N, 90°49'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/686997/4396767 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Salem
- Inventory number
- BH 77118 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)