Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over KCS Railway on 440th Street (TR 394A)
- Pike County, Illinois
- Built ca. 1920
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 31.2 ft.
Total length: 99.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.44339, -90.70572 (decimal degrees)
39°26'36" N, 90°42'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/697430/4368493 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pearl West
- Inventory number
- BH 71657 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2014)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 9.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)