Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Blue Creek on TR 398, 2.0 mi. northwest of Detroit
- Pike County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.64861, -90.70944 (decimal degrees)
39°38'55" N, 90°42'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/696529/4391265 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IL 075-3166 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15595 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)