Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over East Branch Creek on TR 247, 5.5 mi. northwest of Pittsfield
- Pike County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.64361, -90.90028 (decimal degrees)
39°38'37" N, 90°54'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/680167/4390309 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IL 075-3110 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15599 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 21.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)