Wabash Railroad Bridge #1383
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Unknown creek on Wabash, later N&W, now Norfolk Southern Railway
- Piatt County, Illinois
- Open to rail traffic
- Built 1910
- - Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 16.0 ft.
Total length: 16.5 ft.
Deck width: 28.0 ft.
- Also called
- Wabash Railroad Bridge #1383
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.13888, -88.55872 (decimal degrees)
40°08'20" N, 88°33'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/367214/4444336 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 65222 (Bridgehunter.com ID)