Harmon Highway Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in April 2016
BH Photo #352142
Deck Truss portion only over the creek.
- Deck truss bridge over BN C&NW RR and Kickapoo River on IL-116
- Bellevue, Peoria County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935; rehabilitated 1968
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 139.1 ft.
Total length: 638.2 ft.
Deck width: 59.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.68111, -89.65611 (decimal degrees)
40°40'52" N, 89°39'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/275531/4506751 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Peoria West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 072-0037 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 45580 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 20, 2016: New photos from Steve Conro
- July 5, 2010: Added by Nathan Holth