BNSF - Feucht Road Overpass
Photo taken by Steve Conro in December 2012
BH Photo #244428
Bridge looks to have been replaced by a modern concrete slab, abutments appear original.
- Concrete slab bridge over Feucht Road on Railroad
- Peoria County, Illinois
- Superstructure replaced
- Built 1905, Replaced Ca. 1990s
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Original Steel stringer replaced by modern concrete slabs
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.92418, -89.71650 (decimal degrees)
40°55'27" N, 89°42'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/271264/4533893 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 072-9915 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 54041 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 20, 2012: Added by Luke Harden