Boy Scout Camp Road Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in April 2016
BH Photo #352744
I think we got to this one just in time. I don't think it will be much longer.
- Pony truss bridge over Dickison Run on Boy Scout Camp Road in Peoria
- Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1952
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 81.0 ft.
Total length: 85.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.84222, -89.57556 (decimal degrees)
40°50'32" N, 89°34'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/282865/4524435 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Spring Bay
- Inventory numbers
- IL 072-3028 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15578 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- April 30, 2016: New photos from Steve Conro
- October 9, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Steve Conro - sconro [at] yahoo [dot] com