BNSF - Pine Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in March 2012
BH Photo #227512
There is an overlook on a hiking trail within White Pines State Park where this bridge can be viewed straight on but a couple hundred yards away.
- Stone arch bridge over Pine Creek on BNSF (former CB&Q)
- Ogle County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1894
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Stone arch
Total length: 60.0 ft.
- Also called
- White Pines RR Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.99769, -89.46504 (decimal degrees)
41°59'52" N, 89°27'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/295837/4652459 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Grand Detour
- Inventory number
- BH 51685 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 24, 2018: New photo from Dana and Kay Klein
- March 13, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- March 12, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad"