BNSF - Routt Street Overpass
Photo taken by Steve Conro in February 2012
Two track bridge with one (west) track now abandoned.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Routt Street on BNSF RR in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville, Morgan County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Pony plate girder
Total length: 80.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.72872, -90.21306 (decimal degrees)
39°43'43" N, 90°12'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/738848/4401362 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 51281 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 26, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- February 16, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- February 14, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad"
- February 13, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway", "Skewed"