BNSF North Main Street Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in February 2012
Former Chicago Burlington & Quincy RR. You can still make out the "Burlington Route" logo under the old Burlington Northern plaque.
- Deck plate girder bridge over IL 78 (North Main St) on BNSF RR just N of Jacksonville
- Morgan County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- - Pennsylvania Steel Co. of Steelton, Pennsylvania
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 270.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75417, -90.22911 (decimal degrees)
39°45'15" N, 90°13'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/737385/4404145 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IL 069-9900 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 51045 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- February 14, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad"
- February 14, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- February 13, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Skewed"
- February 12, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Pennsylvania Steel Co."
- January 24, 2012: Added by James Baughn