Pike Creek Bridge - Onken Rd.
- Abandoned steel stringer bridge over Pike Creek on TR 182
- Menard County, Illinois
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.08333, -89.62500 (decimal degrees)
40°04'60" N, 89°37'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/276189/4440308 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 065-3068 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 75928 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1994)
- Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1995)
- March 6, 2017: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com