Grove Creek Bridge - Sugar Grove Cem. Rd.
- Steel stringer bridge over Grove Creek on TR 75
- Menard County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.04138, -89.67996 (decimal degrees)
40°02'29" N, 89°40'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/271363/4435791 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory number
- BH 75926 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 6, 2017: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com