Stillwell Street Bridge
Photo taken by Patrick Cooney in March 2015
BH Photo #354475
Not sure on the exact year built, this bridge has been photographed as far back as the 1950s. Used to be black with Nickle Plate Road in silver on the sides, can still be seen somewhat.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Stillwell Street on Norfolk Southern ( Formerly Nickle Plate Road)
- Bloomington, McLean County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- - New York, Chicago, & St. Louis Railroad (NKP)
- Norfolk & Western Railway (N&W)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 76.1 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.48110, -89.01351 (decimal degrees)
40°28'52" N, 89°00'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/329333/4483104 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bloomington West
- Inventory numbers
- IL 057-6311 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 72459 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 7, 2016: Updated by Patrick Cooney: Added category "Norfolk Southern Railway"