WSOR - Deyoung Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in February 2012
BH Photo #225153
The abutments appear to be much older than the bridge which looks fairly new, suggesting an earlier structure came before this.
- Timber stringer bridge over Deyoung Creek on Wisconsin & Southern RR (former Chicago, Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific RR) 1.5 mi NE of Hebron
- McHenry County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- - Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (MILW)
- Wisconsin & Southern Railroad (WSOR)
- Timber stringer
Total length: 60.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.49245, -88.41685 (decimal degrees)
42°29'33" N, 88°25'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/383567/4705427 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 51249 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 10, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- February 10, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad"