County Line Road-Kishwaukee Overflow Bridge (Replacement)
- Beam bridge over Kishwaukee Overflow on County Line Road
- McHenry County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1978
Length of largest span: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 97.1 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.25741, -88.70550 (decimal degrees)
42°15'27" N, 88°42'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/359323/4679764 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 83580 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 23, 2018: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein