Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over C&NW Railroad on Deep Cut Road
- McHenry County, Illinois
- Replaced by a modern bridge
- Closed to traffic ca. 1994; replaced ca. 2003
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 113.8 ft.
Deck width: 21.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.37556, -88.52222 (decimal degrees)
42°22'32" N, 88°31'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/374675/4692597 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 056-9918 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15536 (Bridgehunter.com ID)