Crow Creek Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum. This bridge was maintained by the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway, and possibly a former railroad span.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Crow Creek on TR 54
- Marshall County, Illinois
- No longer exists
- Built 1913; replaced 2002
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 73.1 ft.
Total length: 78.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.93311, -89.40477 (decimal degrees)
40°55'59" N, 89°24'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/297542/4534115 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 062-4904 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15511 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 11, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: noted railroad maintnance