Lost Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in August 2020
BH Photo #480647
Amazingly well preserved.
- Bridge over Lost Creek on Old Us 51 (Sbi 2a)
- Marion County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- - W.C. Johnson - Belleville, IL
- Concrete Pony Girder
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.64413, -89.10487 (decimal degrees)
38°38'39" N, 89°06'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/316817/4279388 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 66126 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 7, 2020: New photos from Steve Conro
- February 18, 2015: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Steve Conro - sconro [at] yahoo [dot] com