Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Flat Creek on White Haven Road (CR 100E/TR 26)
- Marion County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1909
- Concrete through girder (?)
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.82141, -89.12333 (decimal degrees)
38°49'17" N, 89°07'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/315666/4299099 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 82184 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com