Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over East Fork Kaskaskia River Overflow on Old US 51 (FAP 322)
- Marion County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 87.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.69511, -89.09546 (decimal degrees)
38°41'42" N, 89°05'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/317765/4285027 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 82185 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com